Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Group Experience


        The semester it's almost over. Sometime you have a lot of classes with the same persons but for some reason you never talk to them. You see them on the shopping or even in the hall, but you never say something. I'm VERY happy to say that this semester I made 5 new friends thanks to this activity in the class of literature. We work together the whole semester and was a perfect experience. I have to say that in the beginning I was very afraid because I'm a very casual person and sometime the people don't like my personality.

         In the first work we were very formal and I remember that I have a lot of opinions about the work but I never told them because I was not sure if they want my opinion. Thanks to God the integrants of Six Degrees of Separation were so nice to me. This give me the opportunity to open myself for a new persons and I realized that I'm not that weird than I thought. I felt part of the group and never out side. Now we even help each other in other classes!
        This experience change my perspective about group work! All that I remember are those laugh! I don't now how but we were able to do every work on a very effective and funny way (can you believe that?). Thanks to  Six Degrees of Separation for made this semester a nice one with you friendship.
     

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Vanessa. That was really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! It's nice to make new friends ! I'm grateful to have met all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you Noheli, for being also in this very nice experience. You are a very important part in Six Degrees of Separation, we all are, all that makes us makes the group, and if you need something in the future, don't doubt that we will bring you help, because we know our paths since this amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete